Monday, October 10, 2011

STEVE RICHARDS Tucson Arizona

              Steve Richards is a dead beat dad.  Yea their my Kids too, so what you pay for em! Well I haven't been able to sleep well since I found out my sisters EX doesn't pay any child support. His Name is Steve Richards of Tucson AZ. He builds pools; however, I would beseech all that are looking for him to build it to look elsewhere. This dead beat makes the mother of his children pay for them. She feeds them, she works overtime to try and make ends meet. She doesn't move from the area so Her kids can still see their father. Even though this piece of crap father doesn't deserve it. The kids do mind you, but he doesn't. He'll buy them gifts to make himself look like the cool parent, the parent that really cares. Well Steve Your NOT, Your a wife beater! You verbally abuse others, you not worthy to walk this earth! You demeaning sack of filth.





Went to Glencoe High School
This sack of dung isn't worth the air he breaths. His view is 'sue me' so I would ask all pool owners that bought from him to do just that. Sue him, He says he has no money to pay child support, that's cause his dad pays him under the table so he wont have to. Father like son I guess. He's a dead beat dad that thinks he can get away with it. I hope they throw you in jail until you fork up the 40k you owe in unpaid child support. I hope your 'new' wife see's you for what you are. A sack of crap and treats you as well as you treated your ex-wife. I hope she pulls out your hair and belittles you at every turn, I hope she leaves you so you can be a sad lonely old unrepentant sole. You and your gun collection, can be old together. You don't care about anyone but yourself. 

Remember everyone STEVE RICHARDS of TUCSON ARIZONA is a DEAD BEAT DAD. He went to GLENCOE HIGH SCHOOL, He builds pools without a lic. and is a LIAR! I know first hand that he's a liar. He LOVES TO TWIST THE TRUTH TO SUIT HIS NEEDS. Anyone that wants to be around this person should be ashamed of him! Tell him how you feel! here's his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/people/Steve-Richards/1613487113

No comments:

Post a Comment